You will be part of the EvoSwitch Sales & Marketing Team. This team – supported by our EvoSwitch Sales Support – has a strong focus on New Business. The team is organized around industries and segments and is working on international markets where we introduce and promote the EvoSwitch brand, meet our prospects, partners and customers.
What is the role about?
At EvoSwitch, the Business Development Manager is responsible for:
- proactively develop new markets and opportunities;
- generating leads and converting prospects into customers;
- acting as a trusted advisor in order to promote EvoSwitch services;
- entering into strategic partnerships;
- managing and monitoring the entire sales cycle;
- ensuring an accurate and updated pipeline and reporting tool;
- realizing/exceeding Sales Targets;
- good cooperation and coordination with Sales Support.
As a Business Development Manager you have a:
- Bachelor’s Degree (‘HBO’) level or comparable;
- A proven experience in selling complex technical products and services to Online and Enterprise customers;
- A proven track record in generating new leads and closing deals with new clients;
- A strong commercial awareness and good communication skills;
- Be able to work with complex technical information;
- Focused on performance and meeting targets;
- Good negotiation skills;
- An ability to prioritize and planning to meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and spoken verbal skills, in both English and Dutch;
- Ability to recognize customer needs;
- Driving License B;
- Ability to work with computer systems, i.e. Microsoft Office, SAP, C4C.
EvoSwitch provides secure and sustainable data center services, with cloud- and carrier-neutral data centers in Europe and the US. EvoSwitch is home to growing ecosystems of customers around interconnection and hybrid cloud, operating at the edge of the Internet and providing access to public clouds. EvoSwitch enables global and local customers to build their IT infrastructure for growth, creating value for customers and partners alike. For more information, please visit www.evoswitch.com.
- Competitive salary package + annual bonus;
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan;
- 25 days of paid time-off;
- Free lunch;
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career;
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization.