EvoSwitch is looking for an experienced Data Center Developer who would be responsible for the management and the development of the EvoSwitch Modular Data Center Concept. The Data Center Developer translates operational experience into improvements to the data center facility’s design.
Responsibilities of the Data Center Developer:
- Process and product management of the EvoSwitch Modular Data Center Concept (design, documentation, drawings, procedures, and IP);
- Continuing the development of the EvoSwitch Modular Data Center Concept (mechanical, electrical, software);
- Managing the outsourced manufacturing of the data center modules;
- Represents the module production and implementation within new build projects;
- Translation of operational experience to optimization of the modular data center concept;
- Documenting and reporting the progress of development and production;
- Sourcing and selecting the right knowledge partners and suppliers.
- A technical based Bachelor/Master’s degree;
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience, with at least 3 years’ experience in data center development;
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies, electrical, refrigeration, fire alarm systems, and controls;
- Familiarity with workplace processes is an advantage, e.g. ISO-standards and NEN standards;
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- A determined person who realizes agreed deadlines;
- A high degree of flexibility, drive, and commitment;
- Ability to work on their own initiative;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- Competent in MS Office software;
- Works well in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Works in a structured and well planned manner;
- Always willing to go the extra mile.
EvoSwitch provides secure and sustainable data center services, with cloud- and carrier-neutral data centers in Europe and the US. EvoSwitch is home to growing ecosystems of customers around interconnection and hybrid cloud, operating at the edge of the Internet and providing access to public clouds. EvoSwitch enables global and local customers to build their IT infrastructure for growth, creating value for customers and partners alike. For more information, please visit www.evoswitch.com.
- Competitive salary package + annual bonus;
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan;
- 25 days holiday;
- Free lunch;
- The opportunity to develop yourself and build up your career;
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international and fast growing organization.