EvoSwitch is an industry leader in implementing third party-certified standards, conducting constant reviews and refreshes to ensure that we operate to the latest standards requirements across all customer sectors.
Trust EvoSwitch on compliance
Through our certifications we can guarantee you world-leading security, uptime, performance, efficiency, business administration and continuity procedures, along with premium connectivity and a secure and sustainable physical environment.
- ISO 27001:2013 for information security management
- ISO 14001:2004 for environmental management
- ISO 9001:2008 for quality management
- SOC1 Type II (previously known as ISAE3402/SSAE16) for auditing of financial and internal controls
- PCI-DSS Version 3.1 for information security for online payment
- AMS-IX Certified for compliancy to technical specifications and requirements, standards specified by AMS-IX, operational requirements and the technical design and management of the data center
- Open-IX Certified standard for neutral interconnection and technical standards for interconnecting networks reliably
- U.S. Green building council LEED Gold