EvoSwitch is the largest Dutch independent data center company with offices in the Netherlands and the United States. We are looking for a Data Center Developer who will be responsible for the management and further development of our Modular Data Center Concept. The Data Center Developer drives innovation and will play a major role in our expansion projects.
Responsibilities of the Data Center Developer:
- Technical product management of the EvoSwitch Modular Data Center Concept (design, documentation, drawings, procedures, and IP);
- Drive innovation and further development of the EvoSwitch Modular Data Center Concept;
- Managing the outsourced manufacturing of the data center modules;
- Play a key role in datacenter expansion projects;
- Documents and reports on the progress of development and production;
- Sourcing and selecting the right knowledge partners and suppliers.
Who are you?
As a Datacenter Developer you have:
- A technical Bachelor/Master’s degree;
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience, with at least 3 years’ experience in data center development;
- Knowledge of all aspects of datacenter technology;
- Experience with Project Management
- Good negotiation skills
What we also expect of a Datacenter Developer:
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- A determined person who realizes agreed deadlines;
- A high degree of flexibility, drive, and commitment;
- Fluency in Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- Feels comfortable in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Works in a structured and well planned manner;
- Always willing to go the extra mile.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package + annual bonus;
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan;
- 25 days holiday;
- Free lunch;
- The opportunity to develop yourself;
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international and fast growing organization.