Data centers are the fundament of our digital economy and essential to the well-functioning society we live in today. EvoSwitch is the largest Dutch independent supplier of data center services with offices in the Netherlands and the United States. As Business Development Manager, you will be part of the EvoSwitch Sales and Marketing Team and responsible for generating new leads and closing deals converting leads and prospects into key accounts. The sales team is organised around specific industries and segments and has an international orientation so we can meet our partners and customers and promote the EvoSwitch brand. Your focus will be within the System Integrator & Service Provider segment in Western Europe.
Exciting times lay ahead for EvoSwitch as we just announced our big AMS1 data center campus build out. Needless to say, this role is a unique opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans EvoSwitch revealed and to make a real contribution in your role as Business Development Manager.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Realising sales targets through generating new leads and converting prospects into key accounts
- You have a keen eye for new markets and opportunities
- Working closely with Marketing to generate marketing initiatives for your key segments
- Taking on the role of trusted advisor during client visits, conferences, group presentations, sales pitches and data center tours with clients and prospects
- Managing your sales cycle. From prospect qualification to order realisation.
- Managing your sales pipeline to ensure optimal sales planning and forecasting
- Engaging strategic partnerships
- Establishing and using an extensive professional network
- Increasing our brand name on events and online within your key segment
- Representing EvoSwitch on industry events
Our ideal candidate meets the following requirements;
- BSc (or higher) degree with a minimum of five years working experience within the data center, System Integrator or Service Provider industry
- Experience with sales of data center or IT services
- A demonstrable track record in generating leads and closing deals with new and existing customers
- Has experience in opening up new markets and defining strategies for extension of these new markets
- Being able to convert technical aspects into client needs and opportunities
- Excellent commercial, verbal and social skills
- Has a focus on performing and meeting targets with a good negotiation skillset
- An existing network within the Dutch System Integrator and Service Provider Industry is a plus
- Living in the Amsterdam area and Dutch native speaker
- In possession of a drivers licence B
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in both Dutch and English
- Has no nine to five mentality
- Knowledge of and experience in software programs, such as Microsoft Office, Salesforce, SAP, C4C etc.
- Is keen to bring EvoSwitch to the next level.
What we offer;
- A nice work environment in a dynamic, international and fast-growing organization.
- Competitive OTE Salary (Base salary and performance based Sales Compensation Plan).
- Good secondary working conditions, including participation in a pension scheme and collective health insurance.
- 25 annual vacation days in addition to the Dutch national holidays.
- Lease car.
- Daily free lunch.
- The possibility to develop and build up your career.
EvoSwitch provides secure and sustainable data center services, with cloud- and carrier-neutral data centers in Europe and the US. EvoSwitch is home to growing ecosystems of customers around interconnection and hybrid cloud, operating at the edge of the Internet and providing access to public clouds. EvoSwitch enables global and local customers to build their IT infrastructure for growth, creating value for customers and partners alike.
Data centers are the fundament of our digital economy and essential to the well-functioning society we live in today. Things that we use on a daily basis, such as mobile apps, cloud and everything else that takes place online, is processed from data centers.
Are you interested?
Have you become excited and want to apply? Please send your CV, motivation and availability to Nadine Joseph (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the application button below. We look forward to meet you!
Recruitment Agency? Thanks for your interest but we will look for the right match ourselves. We appreciate your effort, but will not make use of your services.